1. Atmacasoy, A. & Aksu, M. (2018). Blended learning at pre-service teacher education in Turkey: A systematic Review. Education and Information Technologies, 23(6), pp. 2399-2422. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-018-9723-5 SNIP Factor (2018): 0.94 (Q2), (ESCI).
1. Atmacasoy, A. & Akar, H. A discussion on language policy and how to overcome this challenge for Syrian students in Turkey.
2. Atmacasoy, A. & Şahin, G. Shortcomings of a Subject-Centred Introductory Engineering Curriculum: Findings from an Evaluation Study.
Atmacasoy, A. (2017). K-12 Education in Germany: Curriculum and PISA 2015. ERIC Online Submission (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No: ED 577 138).
- The challenge to integrate refugee students into Turkish public schools: Language policies, provisions, and barriers, Universität Hamburg, Graduate School of Education, July, 2019.
- A curriculum evaluation on ENS 208, Sabancı University 2nd Internal Education Conference, May 2019, İstanbul, Turkey.
- Inclusion strategies, facilitators, and obstacles in language support programs for refugee students in Istanbul, Istanbul Policy Center Sabancı University Mercator Initiative Migration Conference, Istanbul, Turkey (November 28-29, 2019).
- Do language provisions facilitate refugee students access to quality education? A comparative perspective from Istanbul and Hamburg, Doctoral Student Forum Workshop on International Migration and Human Rights, Uppsala Forum on Democracy, Peace and Justice, Uppsala, Sweden (November 14-15, 2019).
- Exploring the language development of refugee students in Turkey and Germany: Preliminary results from the first qualitative phase (with Hanife Akar), European Conference on Educational Research (ECER), September 2019, Hamburg, Germany.
- A discussion on language policy and how to overcome this challenge for Syrian students in Turkey (with Hanife Akar), European Conference on Educational Research (ECER), September 2018, Bolzano, Italy.
- Challenges to inclusive education of Syrian students in Turkey (with Cennet Engin-Demir), European Conference on Educational Research (ECER), September 2018, Bolzano, Italy.
- An evaluation of introduction to industrial engineering course at Sabancı University using CIPP Model (with Ahmet Ok and Güvenç Şahin), The 9thConference on Engineering Education for Sustainable Development, June 2018, New Jersey, the U.S. pp. 181-188. http://research.sabanciuniv.edu/36148/1/EESD2018Proceedings_Atmacasoyetal_IIE.pdf
- Blended learning at pre-service teacher education in Turkey: A systematic review (with Meral Aksu), the 5thInternational Curriculum and Instruction Congress, October 2017, Muğla, Turkey .
- The impact of equivalent proficient peer feedback and teacher feedback on the writing skills of EFL students, Junior Researchers of EARLI, August 2017, Tampere, Finland.